We hebben het allemaal te druk. Onze inboxen en to-dolijsten puilen uit, er zijn te veel afspraken, te veel informatie, te veel onzekerheid en burn-out is de grootste bedreiging op de werkvloer. De masterclass van internationale focus-expert Tony Crabbe geeft je praktische tips en oefeningen waarin je stap voor stap werkt om de drukte de baas te blijven.
Krijg hier – in Tony’s eigen woorden – een indruk wat je kan verwachten:
Busyness is everywhere these days. Busyness is also dumb: it’s an out-of-date strategy for success; it’s a set of bad habits; and it’s the easy option.
This masterclass (3 hours) is the electric shock treatment to re-direct you onto a better path. It will point you towards a better career and a happier life; a life beyond busyness.
The main focus areas are:
- The busy pathology: Why am I really busy, and what impact is it having on my career and life?
- A smarter path to success: rethinking how you achieve success in the attention economy
- Better habits: the tools to harness the best of my attention, on a day-to-day basis
- Making the change: addressing the practical and emotional barriers to change and developing new habits
The masterclass is designed to be challenging, fun and interactive. It will get you to question your assumptions and habits; it will provide practical tools to harness your attention better; and it will help you change your behaviour, sustainably.
What will be the learning goals?
The uber goal is to develop a coherent and practical strategy to move beyond busyness. This includes:
- Clarity over where you will have most impact, and a plan to bring more focus on those areas
- A set of tools to apply to harness your attention on a daily basis
- A change plan, to address your internal and external barriers to change and plot the path to healthier habits
Tony Crabbe is a business psychologist and works as a consultant for Microsoft and Disney, among other companies. He is associated with the University of London and rose to world fame with his international bestseller “Busy”. Tony has the ability to inspire his audience to go about things in a more focused way.
Date: Friday November 22nd, 2019
Hours: from 2 pm till 5 pm
Location: Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport
Price : 195 euro (exclusive 21% VAT), including a goodie bag and book (in Dutch) “Werkboek: Nooit meer te druk”
The number of participants is limited so make sure to register soon.
If you are fascinated by the topic of Focus, a sequel to Tony’s Masterclass is organised on December 13thwith our Focus-expert Miet Leijssen and her open class “Move your brain get focused” (in Dutch).
-> Registreer nu voor de workshops van Tony Crabbe én Miet Leijssen en ontvang 15% korting.
Cancellation is possible up to fourteen days before the start of the masterclass. You will owe the full participation fee fourteen days before the start of the meeting.