Topic: Mental Capital
No Guts No Glory
This workshop is about courage. Courage to reassess your life – at work and at home. Courage to examine some habits and dare to change them because you can enhance your own success and happiness.
We debunk the myth of time management, blow a hole through our eternal search for a better work-life balance and explain how empathy can lead to success.
What will you come away with?
- A discovery of the habits that cost you energy
- An ability to replace energy-devouring habits with new ones
- Inspiration to have more guts
- Practical tips to set to work with
- If the audience is full of managers: concrete tools for leadership in today’s world