From Team Dynamite To Team Dynamic
This workshop addresses three core questions. What do you learn from the best courses on conflict management? What are the ingredients of a good team dynamic? What insights are directly applicable?
Block 1: The essence of conflict management
- The essence of conflicts
- The impact you have in standing up for your own opinion: positive and negative
- Schools, movements, trends: a practical overview
Block 2: The ingredients of a good team dynamic
- A good atmosphere and good results: is this feasible?
- What your colleagues need
- Practical tips for a good team dynamic
Block 3: Change: from words to deeds
- Conflict styles: when do I use which style?
- How do you prevent conflicts and make your team work better?
- Practical tips from solution-oriented interviewing