Topic: HR trends 2023
Why Diverse Teams Are Stronger : The power of diversity
Never before has the workplace shown a greater diversity of norms and values, expectations, attitudes and motivations than now. Different cultures, backgrounds and ages complement each other. And that is positive.
However, diversity in thinking and backgrounds can also lead to conflict and stagnation. Only when we learn to understand each other can we learn to appreciate, complement and support each other. It is precisely the cooperation of different qualities and perspectives that lead to success.
Through fascinating exercises you learn to understand each other and really listen to each other, just because of the diversity.
What will you come away with?
- Knowledge of the different generations and diversity in your team
- Insight into the typical characteristics of each generation
- An exchange of experience on various subjects
- A communication technique for learning to understand each other in a more caring and more positive manner
- Optimisation of the working relationship