Focus @ work: Practical techniques to work in focus from home and at work
When we work from home, we often assume we can just copy-paste our office life to our home life. But it’s not that easy. Our brain becomes overloaded and needs downtime. How do you give your brain a break when workdays are jam-packed with online meetings?
During this session we inspire you to move your brain mentally and physically. You will learn techniques to create more focus and thus be more successful in your work. You will leave the session with a concrete plan of action to boost your focus, productivity and energy!
What will you come away with?
- Insights that immediately give you steps towards more focus in your work
- Practical focus tips & tools to get things done in your daily work and private life
- Insights into how you can move your brain to keep yourself mentally healthy and sharp
- Flexible, controlled and focused work under pressure or changes
- Get away from the issues of the day
- Exchange the chaos and stress of multitasking for 1 task with full focus
- Proper use of (digital) communication channels
- A concrete plan to boost your focus, productivity and energy!