Topic: Sustainable workforce
No is the new yes: The importance of setting limits
95% of the time, we opt for the “Yes highway.” In this workshop you learn, on the basis of neuropsychology, why it is so difficult for humans to say no. And also why it is necessary to learn this in a society full of incentives and in a working week in which we rarely get our work done.
In these workshops you will learn step by step to say more no. Expect an in-depth, motivating workshop in which you learn to consciously choose for more autonomy, strength and ownership, with better results as a result.
What will you come away with?
- You get an insight into your personal values and those of your organisation
- You discover what you deny yourself when you often say “yes”
- You become aware in which way self-control and self-management help you to turn away from the “yes highway”
- You learn how you can know and set your own boundaries
- You discover which beliefs make you drive on that “yes highway” and how you can drive off