Topic: Mental Capital
We will go into more depth about what stress is and the different expressions and degrees of it, in yourself and other people. This workshop will give you a good idea of how to detect stress and to talk about it with colleagues. If the participants are managers, we will focus this workshop on their ability as managers to detect and address stress in their employees.
What will you come away with?
- The ability to recognise physical, mental and cognitive characteristics of stress and burnout
- The ability to recognise who is extra-sensitive to stress
- Tips to reduce symptoms of stress
- The ability to enter into a conversation with somebody who is suffering from stress
- The ability to apply techniques of active listening to a role-play
- The ability to recognise the importance of energy givers and how to identify them proactively
- If the participants are managers, we will focus this workshop on their ability as managers to detect and address stress in their employees
What others think about Stress Detection
“Give yourself a present and follow a stress detection course. It helps to become more conscious about your life and life of people around you. An eyeopener!”INBO
“This course gave me theoretical and practical insights about stress, burnout and how to deal with it within my team”Jessie PauwelsCountry Manager Belgium at Trimble
“The workshop gives you a good view of how to prevent, detect and handle burn out problems”
“During the workshop I have learned a lot of tips and tricks to avoid a possible burnout by myself and by my colleagues. I would recommend everyone to attempt at least once such a session. Thanks a lot to our HR department!”Cedric Vogelaere Trimble