Mental Resilience : A brain gym to deal with stress and change
We live in volatile times and that has a huge impact on how we live and work. It is precisely in these challenging times that we need to keep our heads above water and be resilient.
During this session we will share all our insights on mental resilience and how to be agile in the context of the challenges we face. Expect an eye opener that makes it crystal clear that investing in your own brain leads to more agility, energy and happiness and less stress and anxiety. With the bestseller Better Minds (initially published as Mentaal Kapitaal) as a common thread, you learn how your brain exactly works and you discover techniques to strengthen your energy and focus and to get through this change with sufficient motivation. In a 48-hour challenge, we will push you to apply a number of tips and tricks in practice straight away. A must-see to thrive in these challenging times!
What will you come away with?
- Apply the essential components of resilience to your own work situation
- Getting more energy out of your work
- The importance of a positive working culture
- An action plan to improve mental resilience tailored to your needs
- A 48-hour challenge to put a number of tips to the test